Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Progress

Finally!!!! Sorry it has been so long. Since I expanded the camper by adding some height, I realized that I could not put it together inside my little garage. So I asked our lovely landowner Sylvia if we could use her barn and she said yes!! Over thanksgiving break I was able to put the truck camper together with the help of my two wonderful brother in laws Sam and Seth. We worked all day last Friday and Saturday. We got the camper put together and ready for the alum siding, however, it was too cold for the glue to work. Now I'm going to have to wait till this weekend, get the heaters going in the camper, and keep the glue warm. This sat. I'm hoping to be done with all the siding. I have a rubber roofer coming over this weekend to hopefully put the roof on. I'll keep ya posted.









No comments:

Post a Comment