Monday, March 3, 2008

New Cab Over, Sofa and Door



Here is a new picture of the front of the camper. Since I had to raise the camper to fit my truck better, I realized that I can add more cab over space. So I added 6 inches more room. The second picture is the jack knife sofa that I got for $100. At first I was a little discouraged about the price, then I found out how much they want for a new one, plus shipping! I actually lucked out because now I can make the back cushion the right size to fit my camper. Last picture is of me and the door I got for $100. The door is 70 X 24 1/2. It has a screen and locks. It has never been used! I wanted to include myself in the picture because my wife can't stand it when i wear my "spenders". Ha Ha. Sometimes she actually hides them from me! Anyway, I thought you guys would get a laugh outta that!!! Next step is to insulate the walls, and install wiring. My Dad is coming out to see our baby and he is a master electrican, so I'll be looking forward to the wiring!!
Later,
Dave

1 comment:

  1. Man, you have been flying this last couple weeks! Beginning of April could find some time for Seth and I to come down and help knock her together outside. She is gonna be a beast!

    Love your spenders, man. Those are spiffy!

    ReplyDelete